7-3-2012 Tuesday. I felt the need for weed.

Ya know I'm too old and square for that Sh--. I did a recon into the weeds to see what we could find. Four of us were going to fish this morning but the wind and storms made me think twice about that plan. About 2:30 this afternoon John B. and myself launched Priority1 and fished in some skinny water. We had some rolling 3 footers when we started and they just looked like they would lay down. We had a 6 inch chop when we came in. 8-12 FOW pulling 2oz bouncers and harnesses. It's rare when I fish in the afternoon. We boxed our limit quickly and headed back to port. Copper, Chartreuse, Glow, and Purple all worked with the edge going to the chartreuse. 1.5 MPH was the best speed. Keep it simple. No need for high dollar rigs. Force feed em the meat put in their face with some lead. I have seen the Bay in all of her phases and this is the best fishing I have ever seen. Get out there while the getting is good.:) Thank You Eyefull for the R.I.P. harnesses. The eyes like em.

I'll get the Priority1 a peace sticker for the transom and some love beads to hang from the electronics. Cool man!:D

Were you in the same spot as a couple of years ago Frank?

Just incredible that with this heat those dangned walleye are still hanging tight to the Bay.

Pooch is doing OK so far Frank. Thanks for the prayers.

Were you in the same spot as a couple of years ago Frank?

Totally different area. I just wanted to try something different. You can catch em high, you can catch em low, you can catch em fast, and you can catch em slow. The bay is full of fish. :)