Three of us got over to Muskegon about daybreak Sun. Started heading North in 80 fow thanks to some help from Fishsniffer to get a good starting point ( Thanks Don, you Silver Streak guys are alright! ) After 30 minutes started marking fish and picked up a Steely on a fishcatcher/fly on a dipsy 150 back. Started picking up fish on downriggers 50 and 60 (most on free sliders) and ten color setups. Never took another hit on a flasher, it was all spoons. Action died and we headed straight out along the North side of the nets and picked up fish to 155 FOW. Ended up 10 for 13ish. Mostly on Warrior flutter spoons and regular sized Warrior. Magnum Blue Dolphin silver Streak connected a few times on lead. Monday we got out in the dark.:grin: We started in the same water and worked out front . Got three rods set, then they started going :thumb: Stuck around out front until the marks dissapeared the took a trip on the south side of the nets ( actually in between the 2) to 150. We landed 4 steelies doing that. Worked into almost where we started but in 92 Fow and started picking up 1 or 2 for each really short pass. Ended with 16 (last was a double) Hot Glow wonderbread was by far the best today with the Streak Blue dolphin taking a good share. 10 color lead was best, caught a few on dipsy's 100 to 150 on braid set at 1.5 to 3 (spoons were best on them) riggers 50 and 60 down. Free sliders took a few but not as many as Sun. Only two fish on my flashers all weekend all the rest on spoons. My best speed was 1.9 ( darn walleye guys ;)) Caught steel up to 3 mph. Biggest kings were 14 pounders. Awesome "weekstart" to my vacation

Bump that speed up to 2.8-3.0 (sog)and the flasher/flies will take off.

Have a great time on your vacation Matt.

I ran all different speeds. Thats how we got steelies at 3.0 mph. Oh well I don't mind catching fish on spoons one bit:cool: