Fished with Marty (ratchet) and Marty's nephew Rich on Marty's boat out of Holland yesterday morning. Ran into Dave Ash at the gas station and he said they found fish in 60-80' the day before. So we ran straight out to 50', put the boat on a 230 heading and started marking fish right away. Marty was setting rods and I was driving. I looked back and saw the wire diver rocking, Rich grabbed it but the fish was already gone. While Marty reset that I looked up and saw a rigger had released. No one home. We explained to Rich what to look for a little better and kept setting up. The other rigger fired and Rich landed the first fish, an 8# laker. Took a couple more hits as we worked the 60-100' depths and then things went dead. Adjusted the spread and when we hit 73' about 2 miles north of Saugy things got crazy. Almost every rod on the boat fired by the time we were straight out of Saugy and we had 5 fish in the boat but had lost just as many. Riggers 40' and 50' down went with a Moonshine Blue Flounder Mag and standard DW Glow Frog. 280' copper went with a Mag DW Carmel Dolphin. We turned due west and fought a triple on both riggers and a fullcore. Fish on the fullcore broke off, fish on the port rigger took out the wire diver and both board rods on the starboard side. Saw a steelie jumping on the copper setup but he got off. Saw a steelie hit on jump on the starboard rigger that had some blue/chrome spoon on it but he got off. Wire diver on 3 out 150' with a double glow crush spinnie and blue/green fly went 3 or 4 times. Ended the day with 5 kings, a steelie and a laker. Total was 7 for 15-18ish. Best water was 73' down by Saugatuck and 125' about 4 miles north at the end of the morning where we went 2/4 to end our trip. I broke a bunch of Marty's stuff (rigger rod snapped when I tried to release it and had a king bend the Moonshine spoon in 2 even though it never tangled) and had a lot of fun even though our percentage was lousy.