After a good Sat am trip of 9 for 13, we decided to head out later on Sun with 2 of the grandkids. Started about 6pm in 60fow and went west. 1st hook up was a 10# steelie on a JPS JJ Special(this spoon is hot for steel we took 3 on it sat am)in about 100fow. After that is was "fish on" for about 3 hours straight with the grandkids handling most of the cranking and we ended up 14 for 18 with 2 steel, 1 coho, 1 laker, and 10 kings. 8 of the kings were in the mid teens. What worked: 8"mt dew SD with a pickled sunshine fly went 14 times on 5 different set ups. Wire diver back 140 at 2 went 9 times by itself. Best depth was 110 to 120 but we could only get them going East and West even though I tried N & S 3 different times. So I basiclly just kept making ovals moving slightly north each lap. Didnt mark many fish and saw a little bait in 114fow.

glad it helped you out. I've have only seen it like that a couple of times when something so specific is working so good. I was fishing 11 lines last night so 5 of 11 had that set up and they took 14 of 18 hits. The other sets-ups had moonshines and some of my other best stuff but it was pretty much being ingnored. Here's another tip for you. I'm running my fly leaders 36 to 48" long. When I buy a PS fly I throw away the leader, hook, and beads. I put it back together with a Owner hook, 50# floro leader and 5 green glow beads.

What tape color is on that mtw dew spinny? We have had good luck with the white blade, mtw dew tape on one side and crushed glow on the other. Just wondering if your setup is an actual mtw dew colored blade with different tape on it. Thanks.

Thanks Kevin again. I was and have been running 36" on them and the 8" pro trolls, and 48-52" on the big paddles. Also running 50 lb. with gama' octopus and owner treble. I'll try the lime green glow beads. Have been putting 3-4 milky white glow beads on the rigs.

For Kevin, I had crushed glow ice tape on one flat side of " spinney".