Sag Bay 6/23-6/29

We had great weather and fantastic time fishing the bay with family and friends. What a great resource we all have to enjoy and respect.

Teaching my daughter to "run her side". I was one proud dad as she was multi-tasking and running 5 lines like a pro in very short order. :D

js640_6-23-12_Sag_Bay.jpg

Introduced my 8 yr old grandson & 4 yr old "adopted" grandson to walleye fishing Sag. Bay style. They both did pretty darn well, but didn't yet want to hold the fish they caught.

js640_DSC01005.jpg

js640_DSC01008.jpg

I hope to have these young men aboard the Chummer alot over the years.

young men aboard the Chummer alot over the years.

js640_DSC01023.jpg

We caught our fair share of fish over the week. We evidently drew someone's attention. The guy fishing canal as we came in one evening, who asked "how did you do", was a CO who then met as at our dock. Felt like I was on an episode of Game Wardens!! Multiple trips in and out during the same day, which is part of having family and young ones on board, drew local suspicion. Although we caught & kept 25 fish that day we were always legal. We never were in violation of fishing laws and he eventually realized that. Nothing could have spoiled this great time on the water. Now back to work. :cry:

Chummer, That is good stuff. :thumb: Family and Fishing.

How about some info depths, color, baits, speed, etc?? The whole inner bay is on fire right now. I have never saw so many fish in the system and I have been seriously fishing Saginaw Bay walleye since the 80s.