6-27-2012 Inner Bay 4 man limit

We pulled lines today at 9:30 with a 4 man limit. Same stuff as yesterday. 25-28 FOW everything was going. Bouncers and meat. 1.5 MPH. There are a lot of nice fish in the system as well as several year classes. It looks good for at least 6 or 7 years.:)

I stayed on my side of the boat and it got crazy enough (at times) that I was netting my own fish. The other side was too busy with their fish!:good:

I had a very nice trip Frank. Thank you. Nice to meet you Joe. Hope to fish with ya again soon. Bob had to head to home. Nice to meet you also Bob.

Awesome day on da bay! Dinner was awesome too.:thumb:

I had one walleye that wasn't much over 7 inches. Good to see.

Thanks again Frank.

Frank, I ran by you guys on the way in today. Yesterday we set lines at 7:45 and pulled lines with limits at 9:05. Today we set lines at 8:00 and pulled them at 9:00 with limits in the box. The fishing now is as good as it gets with all sizes of fish hitting everything like crazy.

Capt. Mike

How long before this really warm weather sends the fish elsewhere? Long range is for this for the 80's and warmer for at least a week more.

It is crazy how many walleye are in the Bay. Just incredible.

The walleyes have already moved north as I talked to several people that took good catches north of Big Charity today. I won't head out to the Islands though until the bite closer dies. Today the action was none stop until we boxed out before noon with 25 walleyes (and we got a late start at 8:30). This is some of the best walleye fishing I've seen on the bay ever right now. Last year our best bite occurred during July and it might actualjly get beter this year yet.

Capt. Mike