So far so good?

How is everyone's season thus far? So far this has been a pretty strange year for me. Coho have been really spotty but big kings by the cooler full. I haven't even hit 300FOW yet this year. 15lbs+ consistent through late April and May.

Hottest set up has been a 12oz torpedo diver and my riggers (not combined) Boards have produced some fish, dipsys have been cold. Tried the new moonshine spoons with that UV film and they have been awesome! On my third marine radio of the season and hopefully the third is the charm.

I don't have a fish total but I have had more limit catch trips than anything else.

Keep Calm and Fish On

-Adam (salmon assassin)

Well Adam You know how my seasons going just like your! Lots of big kings , hope it stays like this all year! Hate to say it but I may have to take a week off of fishing my wife says she misses me? Maybe she will just have to come with!

Really enjoyed fishing with you last week , it has to be the fastest I have ever limited out.

So far so good... its only my second year on the big pond but i have boated 42 fish this year. The dipsys were cold to start but the seem to be producing better the last trip or 2. All of my cores have done very well.

Smoking year over here on Ontario too! We've put a 29.7 in the boat, a few 27's and a ton over 20lbs. The whole lake is seeing great action, which is NOT normal. I think something has to give eventually, but who knows. I will take more mild Winters like that if it means stupid fishing like this!

It's way to early in the season to get the old lady on you about fishing too much. I understand doing what you need to do.

But you know she will be on the boat on Sunday , its our fish in for the month.

Besides we are on overtime now , for a few days .So no time for fishing this week , but let me know how you do if you get out. I need to be on the fish Sunday morning , Better yet lets go find them Saturday.