Linwood 6/20 AM

Tried my hand at walleye fishing wednesday morning after work. Launched out of LBM around 8:30 and headed northeast out to 20'. Set up on southeast troll with 2 rods running Jet 20's and one rod with a 3 oz snap weight. All rods had Moonshine spoons. Took 2 14 1/2" fish on copper back Ratchet Jaw on the Jet diver. Fished about 1 1/2 hours then headed in. Got about 100' directly in front of the channel and even though I had the outdrive trimmed 1/2 up I hit a rock with the prop. Managed to get the boat loaded and the damage was minimal, plus there doesn't seem to be any water in the outdrive fluid. I tried pulling spoons because even though I run 2 36" trolling bags I have a hard time getting the boat to troll down below 1.8 mph consistently. I'm thinking about trying a different pitch prop. Anyway, I give you walleye guys a lot of credit. It's not as easy as it looks. I'll probably try to go out again in the next week or 2 but will head up to Au Gres to avoid any more issues with the launch. I was also wondering if you guys who run Jet divers run them off big boards or inlines? I had issues with them tangling when trying to run 2 on a side behind inlines.