Big Lake Lures BIG Fish Contest - Starts 20 June

2012 Big Lake Lures BIG Fish Contest

BigLakeLures.png

Winner of the Big Lake Lures BIG Fish contest will receive 5 spoons from www.biglakelures.com.

Note: If the winning fish was caught on a Big Lake Lures spoon, and the Big Lake Lures spoon is visible in the photo, you will also receive 5 Blue Water Flies.

This is a BIG fish contest. To keep things as fair as possible, each Great Lake will have its own contest.

Rules

• The contest runs from 20 June through 31 Aug 2012.
  • You must be a member of www.greatlakesfisherman.com to submit a photo for the BIG fish contest.
  • You can submit as many photos as you want.
  • You must name the port you fished out of in your entry.
  • Fish can be any species of salmon or trout.
  • Photo entry must show the whole fish and digital display of scale must be visable. You do not have to use our gallery to host your image.

Any entry that does not show the whole fish and a clear digital display will not be allowed. Sorry guys.....no spring scale entries.

This is how your photos should look.

Caught out of Holland, Michigan.

DSCN0055.jpg

Each Great Lake will have its own entry thread. Please post your entry in the correct Great Lake.

The hottest spoon this spring for me has been the double orange crush UV in mag. I like these spoons they run well have good hooks , more than I can say about some other brands . I have a few others but I am not sure of the names. I can't tell if its the spoons or pure luck . But I don't think it luck because the other spoons are not taking large kings. other than that its been flasher and flies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This contest ends at midnight on 31 Aug 2012.

There have been a few entries submitted that you can not read the digital display. These entries will not be allowed. The digital display has to be clearly displayed like the sample picture in the entry thread.