Left the ramp around 6 am with Eliminator and his wife. We set up in 70 fow near tunnle park and turned south and fished most of the way to Saugatuck and were only 3 for 8 , not sure what was going on but just could not keep them hooked, and YES the hooks were needle sharp. Anyway, we decided by the time we got back to the prison that we would drop the trout gear down for the last hr and a half and ended up with 4 nice lakers before we were back to castle park in the low teens to finish up 7 for 12.

Heres a list of what worked

1. Silver Streak Green Muffin mag. on a 200 32lb copper
  2. Silver Streak Miami Dolphin mag. on a 150 32lb copper
  3. Silver Streak reg. Green Dolphin Glow back as a slider on a rigger down 70gr
  4. Silver Streak Green Splatter reg. on a rigger down 60
  5. uv and mt. dew spin dr. and green uv marage streak fly "HOT" back 200 on a diver on 2
  6. tin can dodger and green or blue chrome spin and glow on wire divers on the bottom

Also there seemed to be a crazy current to get 2.3 on the Depth Raider I had to have a 3.3 to 3.4 on the gps on a south troll , and the gps speed going north was around 2.9

Sorry for not haveing any pics, I will see if Shawn can upload them, I no he has a few.

Anyhow , thanks Shawn and Becky for comeing along on one of the toughest days this season:)

Nice Job Terry, Shawn, & Becky - was nice seeing you at the fish cleaning station.

I might have a new tag line as we had lunch with Terry & Nailer afterwards,

"the best burger is a Free Burger...." thanks Ken for lunch.

Terry, GJ as always. Those fish you were missing were trying to tell you, "Come back in July. Go fishing with Frank". :lol: It's the lethargic June bite.

I think your write Frank, I still need to figure out how to ''get r done".:grin:

Thanks again Terry for the invite, even though a slow day for the Dirty Dog it was a great day for Becky and I. We both continued to learn new tactics and techniques and look forward to fishing with you again. The picture with Becky was her biggest King yet! img_0610.jpg

dsc02995-2.jpg

Edited by Eliminator
Add pics

Thanks again Terry for the invite, even though a slow day for the Dirty Dog it was a great day for Becky and I. We both continued to learn new tactics and techniques and look forward to fishing with you again. The picture with Becky was her biggest King yet! img_0610.jpg

dsc02995-2.jpg

You guys are welcome any time, just say when you would like to go.:thumb: