Soup Will Be Missed By All

For those of you who knew Jeff aka: JRSoup I wanted to let you know we lost him the other day. As I know it he passed from a heart attack. No other details to give right now.

He was a good friend to many and loved the outdoors.

My prayers are with his family and close friends.

I'll miss you Jeff.

My friend aaron was friends with him and i was able to do some fishing with him out of the mouth of the saginaw river earlier this season he was a good man and a great fisherman, i know he taught me a few things that one day, we sure did reel in some hawg walleye that day

I only meet soup 1 time at a saginaw river outing. It was cold and we got skunked but after my son (10) had a few words with him he was all smiles the rest of the day.

He will be missed by alot of people

i didnt know him myself but i hate to hear we lost another sportsman. my prayers are with his family and friends. may god be with you in this time of sorrow.

i just lost 2 of my best friends and they were both great sportsman. i lost my little brother and my best friend on the 10th of may, then lost my oldest friend on the 26th of may. we became good friends when i was about 9 yrs old and he was 3 yrs older than me. i am 61 now so we were friends for many yrs. i miss them both every day. i try to celabrate there lives and not mourn there passing.

sherman