Fishing Partner

I'm looking for a fishing partner that likes to fish a few times a week. The ideal person will be retired and willing to help with expenses. I have all the equipment necessary. I fish mostly the weekdays out of Au Gres.:) I have several good people that I fish with now and will continue to do so. I like to have 4 people onboard every trip. I never fish alone and two of us can get it done but 3 is better and 4 is ideal.:)

Im not retired, im only 28, i dont fish otta augres, and i can only fish on the weekends being i work 50 hours a week but i sure have been putting the hurt on the eyes since i was a boy, and i could bring alot to the table, keep me in mind.

Im not retired, im only 28, i dont fish otta augres, and i can only fish on the weekends being i work 50 hours a week but i sure have been putting the hurt on the eyes since i was a boy, and i could bring alot to the table, keep me in mind.

Luke, I know you can and would be a welcome addition.:thumb: The only problem I seldom fish weekends.

Frank,

Believe me, I'm trying hard to fill your position! :thumb: Once I do retire, you have room in your yard for my camper? :lol:

Seriously, I know the pain of not having a crew when you need/want one.

Kevin, I have plenty of room but they are not allowed where I reside. I have plenty of friends in the area that would let you camp. Retire now and avoid the rush. LOL

Hey Frank sounds good, I'm in the same shoes if it was'nt so far from me I'd hook up with ya and help pull the big eyes out offten.being around the other side makes for a big drive .but we can swap trips from this side or that one.once in a while ,maybe you can show me how to fish for the huge ones.:D

TOM

hey frank

i,ve been doing some thinking about filling some open seats. but just decided because i live so far from the water it just isnt worth it right now. i have a 200 mile trip just to get to the western basin. i would have the cost of the trip plus my share, plus i would have a 4 plus hour drive before and after the trip. maby someday i can plan a trip with you.

sherman