Outdoorman - Jension MI

What a good bunch of stand up guy's.

I had one of my new Okuma GLT Copper rod's snap at the tip this weekend.

Stopped in at lunch no problems just replaced it.

Thanks Guys.

I've only been at this sport for 4 years now. I started with a bunch of Craigslist stuff and hand me downs from others.

over the past two years I have slowly been upgrading and have been sticking with mostly Okuma because it fits the budget.

I'm up to the four GLT copper rods, 6 CV30D reels, & 2 CV55L all from the Outdoorsman,

they will continue to keep my biz - great customer service.

What a good bunch of stand up guy's.

I had one of my new Okuma GLT Copper rod's snap at the tip this weekend.

Stopped in at lunch no problems just replaced it.

Thanks Guys.

I've only been at this sport for 4 years now. I started with a bunch of Craigslist stuff and hand me downs from others.

over the past two years I have slowly been upgrading and have been sticking with mostly Okuma because it fits the budget.

I'm up to the four GLT copper rods, 6 CV30D reels, & 2 CV55L all from the Outdoorsman,

they will continue to keep my biz - great customer service.

Couldn't agree more Jon, My Okuma Rods are great. And My convector reels are as good as it gets. I want to thank you again for the Walley board pins.

Completely agreed, I stop in there about once a week on my way home from school to pick up stuff and get a fishing report. Between them and Lakeshore Outfitters down in Saugy, I buy all of my equipment locally.

Oh, and if they don't have something, just ask. They special ordered stuff for me before, though they have stopped dealing Walker products because of some supply issues.

yup...another :thumb: for The Outdoorsman...best selection on quality salmon gear in the Grand Rapids/Jenison area! Bought 2 Talora's and a couple convectors this year...along with other "must have's":lol: