2012 SHFL Point Standings

Bummer I could only fish for an hour cause there was some nice fish taken. The steelhead are popping right now and it makes for exciting fishing. Thanks for putting this together its a fun tournament.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Also wanted to thank everyone that fished with us, this was our first year and we had alot of fun doing this we had 24 different boats fish with us and got to meet some new fisherman/friends hopefully next year you all want to do it again! We do see where some changes could be done but we,ll go over it in the next few months and get some input from all of you. Thanks Guys :thumb:

Congratulations on a great first year Shannon. I want to do a little story about hat you did and things you might do differently--sort of a primer to help guys in other ports start a league. Will PM you a list of questions.

Thanks and once again, GREAT JOB!

Dave

Also wanted to thank everyone that fished with us, this was our first year and we had alot of fun doing this we had 24 different boats fish with us and got to meet some new fisherman/friends hopefully next year you all want to do it again! We do see where some changes could be done but we,ll go over it in the next few months and get some input from all of you. Thanks Guys :thumb:

Congratulations on a great first year Shannon. I want to do a little story about hat you did and things you might do differently--sort of a primer to help guys in other ports start a league. Will PM you a list of questions.

Thanks and once again, GREAT JOB!

Dave

Thanks Dave looking forward to the story, wish we could have had ya join us for a few events i should have asked ya to jump on the old hardtop sat morn with us...