June 6,2012 Au Gres Eyes

The over the hill gang put it to some eyes this morning. 33-41 FOW. Bouncers and meat with every flavor taking fish. 1.4 MPH. Chartreuse, Glows, Purple, and Red. We generally pull 12 lines but today we couldn't keep even 10 in the water. We must have threw back 15 future keepers and kept these. Some fish are hitting aggressively but most are not. You have to be on your toes. I'm looking for a another regular fishing partner that is willing to fish 3-4 days a week. We trolled S and picked up a little over half a limit and turned around and got the rest. We would have ended with bigger fish but the older gent in the middle got us off track by a 1/2 a mile on the return trip. He does his best and is always welcome.

dsc00165.jpg

Nice job! Heading over that way tomorrow to take my dad fishing. Just not sure if I should go to linwood or drive further to Au Gres? Did you just head straight out till you hit the deep water or start further north or south? What size BB?

Frank,

Saw you on the water that day and I got a welcome wave good luck from ya, nice job on the eyes, when you are asking for another regular fishing partner 3-4 days can you call me and discuss.

It would be great to get some tips from the master.

Dave Kuhl

K-2 Outfitters

989 233 4829

Nice job! Heading over that way tomorrow to take my dad fishing. Just not sure if I should go to linwood or drive further to Au Gres? Did you just head straight out till you hit the deep water or start further north or south? What size BB?

We were a little South. 2 oz bouncers off the boards and 3 oz bouncers off the sides.:) If you are closer to Linwood check and see how they are doing. The only reason I fish Au Gres is it's my closest port. I run all over the bay.:)

Frank,

Saw you on the water that day and I got a welcome wave good luck from ya, nice job on the eyes, when you are asking for another regular fishing partner 3-4 days can you call me and discuss.

It would be great to get some tips from the master.

Dave Kuhl

K-2 Outfitters

989 233 4829

I'll be in touch.:)