Asian Carp update

Some recent things about the Asian Carp you all should be aware of, your paying for it. please go to asiancarp.us, and find (fishing down the bighead and silver carps) 100% of fish over 16 inches etc... Find Asian carp spread map USGS released 5/24/2012 see what the "barrier" is supposed to stop.

The EPA is going to form yet another "advisory" committee for the great lakes thier first they say.

The feds admit we have native predators for juvenile asian carp, and can control them,but they have to be abundant.

The asian carp are very real, and have all the attributes to to very well here, to think otherwise would be irresponsible.

If they get a foothold in Lake Michigan, we have a carp pond deluxe!

You may also want to check the recent Goby spread Map USGS, that's just plain sad!

Can you just link me to the map? I tried to find it but I am unable to follow directions.
I'm not that user friendly, pasting wont work for me (My son has tried to teach me). But I don't understand I just google (asian carp spread map USGS) and there's the page with the sites. You can do this for all invasive species. The USGS is tracking them all. Google (common carp control using native predators) lots of interesting studies. If someone can paste them please do. I google most every thing.

• 2 weeks later...

In the June 18th Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Dan Egan, 10 fold increase in positive EDNA Asian Carp hits above the barrier. Regardless of where you stand on EDNA I would remind all of you Dr. David Jude only found one Goby in 1990!