excuses,excuses!

whats up with all the excuses from from companys who cant porduce what they promise.they give you a date and then an excuse why they didnt make that date.i was again given a date of next week some time.if i dont have them next week i guess i will post there name and get a refund.hope you see this:mad:

I totaled out my trailer in April. Having the proper insurance with Worldwide Marine insurance was awesome. I had a check in 4 days. So with the money in the bank and my boat in a slip( I prefer to pull my boat everyday for mobility), I was waiting the 4-7 days promised for my new trailer. After ten days I called "oh they told me it would be 2 weeks" Um thanks for telling me that! So 2 weeks went by and no call. So I started calling the marine twice a day until finally the manager found out the steel was on back order (another 3 weeks). They ended up getting me an aluminum trailer in the end for the same price but I passed up on 10 charter trips because I wouldn't book them without being able to trailer to the fish. Happy now but, a frusterating expierience for sure.