Drinking on a boat.

my rules on my boat is no beer on board. It isnt worth the hassle from the sherrif or coast guard. not only that i am out there to kill fish not brain cells. We can have a drink back at the fish cleaning station or at the house. but i wont have it on the boat.

the only drinking done on my boat was my little brother. he would have 2 or 3 in a all day fishing trip. he did do our driving while we were fishing, but never enough to effect his driving. he passed away a couple of weeks ago, so nobody elce i fish with drinks on the boat.

i did my drinking back in my younger days. and i did drive my boat for us to go riding and tubing. but i only drunk beer, then i would drank maby a 6 pack all day while we were boating. then i would drank alittle more in the evening back at the camp grounds.

i dont see anything wrong with having a couple of beers on the water. but nobody should drink enough to be impaired and drive anything. just my opinion.

sherman

I was a substance abuse counselor for 23 years. Did you know that one legal problem with alcohol in your boat could keep you out of Canada for the rest of your life? As with everything, moderation and judgment are warranted whenever alcohol is involved.