fished solo from 730-930pm was 4 for 4 12-16lbers longest being 35inches took 18minutes to land solo with a bum shoulder.lol 114-120fow north and south troll kept going thru the same water after landing the fish. Marked the only bait ball in 3 trips and the kings were stacked behind it. I watched another big boat go thru there while i was drifting away fighting my fish had a quad of all big kings. 2.8 at the ball and water temp was 45.1 was running 2 rigggers and 1 dipsey. 80 and 90 down take this to the bank. the hot set-up all year for big kings is a white DW 11inch paddle with crushed glow tape and a frosted luke big weenie fly from fish on tackle off 104. its white with a tint of purple with yellow beads. lots of guys on the radio werent catching fish and left early. Some guys were catching some fish in the 90-95fow. was just north of the stacks. This post is for newbies who dont get out much, sorry so detailed. ps alot of guys ran out to 180 but came in bc werent catching fish.

i'm opening the package and tying right to the paddle. The white paddle w tape kinda has a tint of blue/and purple when the sun hits it. I was 9 for 10 solo last tuesday and all the big kings released were caught on this same set-up. The yellow beads on the flys work better on sunny days and green beads seem to work better on cloudy days.

i just went and measured the fly length at 36.5inches from the swivel to the tip of the fly. Just got back from fishon tackle and grabbed another dreamweaver paddle and the package says its a DBL Pearl Fishscale with frosted luke UV fly. Hope this helps