bar limits, Q sea limits

Finally got some fishing done on the bay over the last week and still managed to work a 50 hour week. . Fished sunday on the sandbar one of my hot spots and caught a 2 man limit in 10 feet of water 4 miles out of thomas marina, we trolled bb and crawlers at 1 to 1.5 the hot colors were small to medium fietiger and orange with shartruece harnesses. Had some buddies fish tuesday out of Q sea and were sending me pics of there 3 man limit befor 930 in the morning, so i decided to meet them on wensday at the public ramp at 630, i work 2nd shift so i said what the hell, we had lines in the water by 730 and were back to shore at 920, i was back in bad axe by 1030 and even got a nap before work. That went so well i meant up with them thursday at 630 again and had another 3 man limit bfore 10, heres what worked 5-6 feet of water trolling just about any crawler harness known to man at .9 to 1.2. Not alot of size to the fish and alot of throwbacks but no junk fish at all. Most of the fish were between 15 and 17 inches, but we had a few around and over 20 inches. Prolly had over 40 boats out there on thursday, there was only 6 on wensday. So the fish are prolly gonna start moving out of that shallow water and towards the slot and the sandbar in the next week.