GM wireline rods?

Been looking for a pair of these on the west side of the lake this week and cant seem to find them? Some guy did try to special order me a pool cue for tuna though ;-) Are these rods discontinued now? Thanks for any help!

Been looking for a pair of these on the west side of the lake this week and cant seem to find them? Some guy did try to special order me a pool cue for tuna though ;-) Are these rods discontinued now? Thanks for any help!

I have one of those pool cues with rollers on it. I can pick up th Mush man with it , it barely bends, and he is 105 lbs. A co-worker gave it to me. It can be all your for free! :lol:

Anything comparable to them for the price that you guys would recommend? I see Okuma has a GL series that look pretty nice, my braid divers are 9ft TDR"s and I'm not sure if I should get the 8 ft Okumas or bite the bullet and get 7 ft Taloras?

I have one of the Okuma Convector wire rods, just use it as a spare or occasionally as a chute rod with a torpedo diver. I'd say it's as nice or nicer than the GM rods. Taloras are nice, over priced but they do have a lifetime warranty.