Im new to the forums, but have been reading them for a few weeks now. went out saturday morning and went 8 for 14 or 15. I decided to pass the crowd up at the pier head and go out to where ive been doing well in 205 fow. it was a slower day as expected. trolled from 135 to 220 with most fish coming in the 210 to 205 range,

what worked...

blue dolphin/w echip 110 down dr

green ladderback white and pearl paddle with poseidon purple mirage fly 95 down dr

400 45 lb copper with flounder pounder

10 color with uv lemon and blue stinger spoon

last fish of the day found the nick that i missed in the backing on the 400.

Im new to the forums, but have been reading them for a few weeks now. went out saturday morning and went 8 for 14 or 15. I decided to pass the crowd up at the pier head and go out to where ive been doing well in 205 fow. it was a slower day as expected. trolled from 135 to 220 with most fish coming in the 210 to 205 range,

what worked...

blue dolphin/w echip 110 down dr

green ladderback white and pearl paddle with poseidon purple mirage fly 95 down dr

400 45 lb copper with flounder pounder

10 color with uv lemon and blue stinger spoon

last fish of the day found the nick that i missed in the backing on the 400.

Welcome to the site and thanks for the post. We have all had the nicked backer or something similar. Like one of your buddies picking at the albright knot and then not saying anthing whenit loosens a little.(happened to me last week).