Finally got out again and wasn't expecting much due to the worst fishing conditions possible....east wind and a "super moon". Scouted around the bay for a few hours and went 2-3 with nearly the same results as last time with just smaller fish and the fact that i had a net this time:thumb: Water temps have warmed and found 43 degrees 40' down on the probe. 100-120 fow 30-40 feet down is where the hits were taken again. UV modified stinger purple frog again....seems to be the only lure they want this year on my boat as i haven't taken a fish with anything else yet.

5_6_12_2.jpg

5_6_12_1.jpg

Nice fish Bromley!!

Thought when we set up and had a king right off the bat it was going to be a great day but it just never happened. Picked away at em and ended up 3 for 3. Nice day on the water!!

Randy

Long and skinny....the size of the tail didn't fit that fish! Was only around 1" shorter than the one i caught last time, but several pounds lighter. Last fish was loaded with herring and this one had one tiny smelt in it. You guys check the stomachs? Sounded like a nice steel head you guys caught for munising bay anyways.

That really was a nice day on the water. I told my buddy I never see it that flat unless i am on my way to work!! Wish i had gotten out a little sooner, but my head was a little big from the night before:cheers::cheers:

The steelhead was nice and was still tight in the skein.....wierd but then again my buddy just got back from grand marais with 9 steelhead over the last couple days.

The coho we had was full of bugs, the king had 1 small smel and the steelhead was empty.

Ryan said you were thirsty the night before, gotta do that now and then. Looking forward to the next few weeks, things should be getting better.

Tight lines to you,