Took the CD Maria out for the first time this year. I hate my big jons riggers!!!!! I got them with the boat when bought it. First time out with her was rough ( big jons riggers) I ran the first hour with one pole in the water. Tangles setting the third rigger bringing back to one with double trouble down 85 in 140 fow went off . A nice king. I have two guys that never fished salmon on the Lake sick. I said I need lines in the water. I put a wire mag dipsey down 250 with big white paddle a Poofster fly down and fish on!! 16.5 lb k ing!! Worked out to 215 fow and making turn flounder pounder goes off. Landed nice ( 10 lb) king. Nothing on east troll turned at 150 fow and went to the west. Flounder pounder goes again. Call catch ya on phone going in cuz of rain 450 copper goes off. 12 pound king. Pulled lines and ran in before I go wet 5 for 5 I'm happy for the first trip on her!!! Ps got flat on trailer on brand-new tires!!! I know what to fix on a look out for the CD Marie. Aka big boat!!