March of Dimes Raffle

Each spring I do a project to benefit the March of Dimes. This year I am going to raffle off an Okuma Connisseur 91/2 foot steelhead spinning rod with a matched Okuma ignite IT-40 reel and a tackle box full of steelhead fishing gear. Bonus I will donate $10 worth of gear to the tackle box for every $100 of tickets sold up to $120 additional gear. The gear alone will be a $300 vlue and I will throw in two guided fishing trips on an EUP or NLP blue ribbon steelhead river. Your donation is tax deductible. Only 250 tickets will be sold. Make your check payable to the March of Dimes and mail it to Farmers Insurance 6 E Spring Street St. Ignace, Michigan 49781. Please include a phone number. The drawing date will be July 1 2012

• 2 weeks later...

I have 160 tickets left. Once 250 are gone I won't sell anymore. Plus I donate $10 worth of tackle to the tackle box for every $100 worth of tickets sold. If you are a steelhead fishermen the rod reel and tackle alone are worth buying a couple of chances.

Tickets are $5 each Make a check or money order payable to the March of Dimes, no papal. Mail it to Farmers Insurance 6 E Spring Street St Ignace Michigan 49781. The drawing date is July 1 2012. You choose fall, winter, or spring fishing. The fall and winter steelhead fishing up here can be truely an experience. One winner takes all of the gear plus two guided trips. All ticket sales will stop once 250 tickets are sold to keep it at a minimum

• 2 months later...