What to do with old down rigger motors

A few years back i upgraded two of my walker riggers that were on my dads boat to the new high torque high speed motors. I tossed the old motors in a box and put them on a shelf. This year i added a new mast for my big boards for walleye fishing. I thought about tossing them or selling them but never did. Last week i was looking at the power head from big jon and thinking i might buy one for next season. Then i remembered i had the motors on the shelf, the most expensive part to that system sitting on the shelves in the basment. I decided that i could put something together and went to lowes.

1 - 1"X6"x2' and 1 - 1/2"x6"x2' hardwood and a few screws and three ubolts and i put it together. added a couple reverse polarity switches in the dash and ran some wire. I did have to order two spools from Neil at walker but was able to get a couple used ones for 30 bucks. For about 70 bucks i built my own power head and it seems to be working great. I'll post some pics later today. Hopefully my spools show up today so i can finish it and add my planer line.