copper questions

OK a couple questions on copper setups. I have a magdma pro 30 and a convector 45 that I'm gonna put copper on were using 30 lb blood run backer what is the most copper I can fit on each reel? We have 32lb and 45lb. My buddy also has 4 convector 55's how much can we fit on those. Thanks for any help I wanna get most copper as possible on but don't wanna make it a guessing game. Will be fishing port Sheldon Saturday and Sunday.

OK a couple questions on copper setups. I have a magdma pro 30 and a convector 45 that I'm gonna put copper on were using 30 lb blood run backer what is the most copper I can fit on each reel? We have 32lb and 45lb. My buddy also has 4 convector 55's how much can we fit on those. Thanks for any help I wanna get most copper as possible on but don't wanna make it a guessing game. Will be fishing port Sheldon Saturday and Sunday.

Give Blood Run a call today..they will have some info for you..616-439-0438

on the 55's you can get 450 copper with 500yrds of power pro backer no problem on the 45 300 no problem

I didnt know you could that much on a 45 how much backer do you get stuffed in there? If it does fit I will just use my 45s for 300 and smaller save some money.

I am very backing conscious, especially since a reel with more line on it means the drag works more efficiently. I wouldn't put more than 240' of 45 lb copper on a cv45. If this year is anything like last year over here then a 225 is actually my outside board...........need alot of backing!! I like 50 lb braid (at least 300 yds) and then 20 lb mono behind that. No sense in using braid for all of it in my opinion

Give Blood Run a call today..they will have some info for you..616-439-0438
Yea no way am I putting on 600 yds of braid I'm running blood run backer for copper not braid. That would cost way to much for backer

Brian, give Greg a call. He can help you out with any thing you need.

He also sells braid in bulk spools, that is way better priced than the box stores.