What a great day.....

4 hours of sleep after work.... and back at it again... Boat was loaded by 5:45 and on the lake by 6:30 home before 11

11-for 12 or 13

All kings

9 keepers

2 little guys

What worked-

Blue Water Flies Red devil teaser rig on SD Clear UV 8" 180 back on a mag diver (3 fish)

1 inch white paddle with Blue water fly white/green teaser ( became a single fly after a run in with the rigger. 124 down on the rigger (3 fish)

Patriot BLL 350 copper (1 fish)

BLL Glow Meal time ( Blue flounder pounder 300 45 pound copper (2 fish)

Moonshine Double Trouble 120 back on a Mag Diver (1 fish)

BLL Prototype Green w/ Green Ladder back 50 down on the rigger (1 fish shaker)

BLL mod blue veggie ( lost a small fish while fighting the big king)

10 of 11 fish caught on a W troll 1 fish on E troll.

2.6 SOG

Lots of "stuff" down DEEP!!

Pictures comming soon

dscf3082.jpg

dscf3079.jpg

I have had a few PM's about teaser rigs....

And I figued I would post my thoughts on them that I sent to someone else.

Do I belive they work.... I know they work.... , do I believe they work better than single flies..... Maybe.... Do I think I catch more fish on teasers than on singles.... YES!!! Does this mean you should go out and invest in them... that is up to you.

I am the first to admit, that my long lines are my bread and butter. I use the riggers and divers to fill the box (Trout) 90% of the time. In saying this... Trout like the BLING!!! So see above statement about teaser rigs. Trout also love Brads cut plugs BTW:)

Normally you will not see me run spoons on the riggers unless I am inside 70 fow or if I am on a "bite".

Example: Ben Lubbs calls me and tells me he is popping fish on stacked lemon ice on the bottom.

The exeption to this is if I am trying a new spoon, or running an SWR on the deep rigger.

My Inside 4 rods are dedicated to "Bling" flasher teaser rigs, Tin cans fish flashes ect.

Riggers are generally the teaser rods with longer leads and the divers are tin cans or 10" spinnies. (Blue silver green silver ect)

This changes a bit when I am fishing the Clay for lakers and you will see more Tin cans and Brads cut plugs.