My new Crestliner

mriversinco

Ok, after a year of searching to try and get a more kid friendly boat and 2 months of haggling to get the deal done I've finally got a new boat. Here she is: 93 Crestliner Eagle 236 with 96 Mercs on her, and now the fun begins on trying to decide how to rig her. As you can see, there's 4 riggers off the back and almost no rod holders for anything else. While I'd really like a tree for boards, I don't think I'll be able to until I get a hardtop on it (which might be a few years). I think I'll setup a triple or quad holders for boards near the front of the cockpit and then put in 2 dipsey holders in between. Anyway, feel free to share advice.

dscf0435.jpg

dscf0436.jpg

dscf0437.jpg

dscf0438.jpg

dscf0439.jpg

Mike,

Here is what I'm running for triples on my gunnels. They ARE DEFINITELY going to the new boat with me.. I LOVE them and the dang things are bulletproof and a lifetime warranty!! You wouldn't be disappointed!

http://www.ciscofishingsystemsltd.com/shop/triple-rod-holder-on-thumbscrew-mount-5269

I'm going to add triple trees ahead of them eventually (soon) on the new boat for my inline board rods. Those will most likely be the Traxstexch trees. They are also a GREAT product!!

• 3 weeks later...