leadcore depth chart

Planning to try lead core this year for long lines and also on SWR's. Does anyone have a good depth chart for leadcore. I have the Big water edition precision trolling guide but was hoping to find a chart with a wider range of speeds and colors out. Thanks

Leadcore will move up and down in the water calum so there is no precise chart. Current,speed,waves,turns,lures all effect its depth.but the chart you have gets you close. Being in the right depth area with the right lure is more important than being at a specific depth.lead core waves up and down witch makes it so good. I just don't have much luck with it. I get most of my fish on divers. Hope this helps.

Lead core is very speed sensitive. The 5 ft/per rule of thumb is what a lot use. Personally I don't troll a straight line so a core is probably going to raise up to 40' +or- on an outside turn and probably drop down to 50 +or- on an inside turn (with a board). Add to that length of leader, lure used and currents..... You're going to be covering a pretty good depth range, which is maybe why leadcore works so well.

A SWR is 2 colors . Gets you 8 to 9 feet below the ball.

Must be doing it wrong,,,,,,I have tried this setup several times, and never done squat for me......

I run two SWR's a 2 color and a 1 color. I have even tried a 3 color, would go longer than that. SWR's outcatch mono riggers on the boat most days

I guess a SWR can be whatever you want it to be. 1,2 or 3 color. Whatever puts fish in the box.