spending a fortune

Hi guys. I'm in the process of rigging my new boat and can't believe how much $ i'm spending. Here's my question... I bought 4 rigger rods and reels, 2 five color rods and reels, two 10 color rods and reels and 2 10 foot dipsy rods and reels. Here's the problem... i'm just about out of $. I can afford two more rods/reels. I was thinking of 2 more 10 color leads or two coopers. What should I buy? I will be fishing out of Frankfurt. Thanks

I would not buy two more 10 colors. I only have one 10 color, a 7, 5, and 3 color that I run. Last year I added a 300' copper to the spread, and this spring a 250' copper. I would recommend at least these lengths. They have boated a lot of fish in the short time I've had them. I'm using #45 Blood Run copper.

I'd suggest copper rigs. I'm kind of in the same shoes as you and have just purchased a 300' 45lb copper and a 350' 32lb copper. That gives me roughly 50' for the 10 color, 60-70 for the 32lb copper and 90 for the 45lb. I think that gives the best spread possible.

Check out Dive Bombs from Michigan Stinger, there a planning weight that gives you about 7-9 feet of dept per oz. I run the half way down the line, 5 colors dive bomb goes 2.5 colors down. Its a very cheap way to get deeper without spending a ton of money. There is sizes from 1oz to 12oz. Check them out!http://www.mistinger.com/dive-bombs

We have been doing really well on 300 & 450 copper in Grand Haven, I just stay away from other boats with the 450 out. It catches fish, comes in easier than lead, you can feel the fish, my 3rd rigger. Before long you will want a 600 copper and the wire dipsey. $$$