The Eyefull II almost ready to get wet again

Eyefull

Been rubbing, waxing, and polishing my hands, arms, and fingers to the bloody stumps the last four days. The Eyefull II is almost ready to hit the water again after a very successfull demonstration trip in Muskegon. She is ready for new bottom paint hopefully next week sometime, and the new Traxstech equipment will be ready early next week also. The way this boat shines up is a testiment to how she was taken care of by previous owners. Here's some photos of what she looks like tonight. Tomorrow will be recaulking all of the caulk lines. Hopefully she is fishing walleye on Saginaw Bay by mid week next week. Kind of burnt out, working on the boat all day, then cramming in rods at night. Friday I have to go back to my real job and will be pulling triple duty:grin:.

P1020013.jpg

P1020017.jpg

P1020018.jpg

P1020019.jpg

Still waiting for a couple of decals.................

Boat is looking great! :thumb:

Something I notice beings I have a 25' Trophy myself. If you plan to trailer the boat a lot, replace the 2 pads where the boat rests at the wench with 2 of the rubber rollers. The pads I had like in your pictures ended up cracking in the center and tore up the glass. Just a suggestion...

Very nice ride, Tony... Good job..

I think I may miss the little brother to yours that has been my best friend for the past 11 years..

But on to bigger and better... The two foot itis has gotten the best of me... LOL

Yep, it will be trailered a lot. I am replacing the pads with rollers, and adding another brace and roller about half way down the slope in front to assist getting the bow headed up while being cranked in.

Hey, that looks just like the chicken scratch drawing I made this morning, except I am using a 6" shaped guide roller, but very same principle. Also replacing the Vpads with neoprene rollers. Thanks, it looks like it works great on your boat.

Bill, every place I look or work on the boat, I am pleased that things were always done right. No cobblejobs anywhere. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. You obviously took care of her just like I will.