Anything out of muskegon ???

Fishing Folks/ have read only one post out of Muskegon; 6 of us (2 boats) will be fishing out of White Lake Channel April 19th from Detroit area & am a little concerned. Is there nobody fishing out of this area because fish have not moved that far north in the big lake, or is it that nobody posts on this site from there? I am new to this site so I monitor it daily to learn from you all; thanks for your sharing each day. What a cool site! Thanks/Chaz

The fish are here also. As of now it is the same as the south. 150 to 200 fow 60 to 100 down on riggers. 200 and 300 coppers.

When you are up here call for "Lucky Charms" on the radio and we will help you out.

our home port is whitehall, the drinking village with a fishin' problem

Hi Chaz - I too am anxious to get out of Muskegon. I keep telling myself it is still early. Call for "Reel Therapy" on the radio. If I am on the water I will give you all the help I can.

Thanks all for the response. Greatly appreciate the advice & counsel. It's a 3 1/2 hour drive to Whitehall & 2 of the guys still work, so this will be our spring fling for 2012. Will certainly hollar if we have luck. We are the ELISU & the DANCY. FISH ON! Chaz