Friday, 4-6. 2012 shakedown cruise for the Sea Nymph cc191 with my father in law. Went straight out to 190 feet and headed south about 8 a.m. Ended up in front of Saugatuck & headed back. Spent the whole trip between 210 and 180. Finished up with a two man limit of cohos with one nice laker thrown in(ten total). Threw back quite a few shakers. Most of the fish came on riggers 75 to 100 feet down, with about 2/3 of the fish on fixed sliders. Only a few on divers, and a couple on lead core. Did lose 1 nice steely on 3 color. The laker was on a white SD with a green fly. All the rest were on variety of spoons. North wind picked up pretty good, so it was a slow trip going back to Holland.

Saturday, 4-7. Went straight out again to 190 8:00 a.m. went south for a little bit and then headed north. Ended up with another limit of cohos with 1 nice 15 lb king. Nearly all came on riggers again with a few on divers. Nothing on lead core. Fixed sliders weren’t as hot for us today, most fish came off the ball down about 90 - 100 feet. Mag Divers were set on 1 back 200 – 250, regular diver set on 2 back 150 – 175. Mixed bag of spoons, with a couple on white paddle/green fly. Awesome morning on the water.

2012 Totals

Cohos 18

Kings 1

Lakers 1

Total 20

Trips 2

Nice job Bill.

You need to add your fish count to your signature, and update it after every trip. You can get to the signature by clickin on the UserCP link in the second navbar.

Thanks, Mike. I'm kinda new to the forum, did a few posts last summer. I appreciate the input and will try it next time.

Bill