Fished Habor Beach friday afternoon 4:30 till 7:30 pm 3 for 6:( ! 14# king, 1 LK trout, 1 coho, Then did the am trip 4-7 kinda tough 4 for 6 all Ho's:cool: Maybe we get off the full moon things will heat up:thumb: Marked fish just couldn't get them going:confused:

Didn't click, but I figured I "knew who you were", when I seen the decal on your boat....

Sure was a nice day for a boat ride. We got 3 ho's...one on 2 color double orange crush, HJ12 100 back glass purple sunfire, and a 3rd on a small dipsy back 80 with purple spoon. It was work, we threw the kitchen sink at them.

Didn't click, but I figured I "knew who you were", when I seen the decal on your boat....

Sure was a nice day for a boat ride. We got 3 ho's...one on 2 color double orange crush, HJ12 100 back glass purple sunfire, and a 3rd on a small dipsy back 80 with purple spoon. It was work, we threw the kitchen sink at them.

Yep it was tougher then friday night, I most likley seen ya but didn't ya either:( but I got fliped off by the guy going the wrong way by the wall I said something on the radio about it, and when our boards about crashed I went to the back and said don't see the rotation everyone going CCW and you going CW he looked at me and fliped me off :no:

JUST don't know sometimes:D

Yep it was tougher then friday night, I most likley seen ya but didn't ya either:( but I got fliped off by the guy going the wrong way by the wall I said something on the radio about it, and when our boards about crashed I went to the back and said don't see the rotation everyone going CCW and you going CW he looked at me and fliped me off :no:

JUST don't know sometimes:D

Never ceases to amaze me the shear stupidity amongst people these days. They're everywhere. :thumb:

GJ Grant. Thanks for the report.

Inconsiderate SOGs seem to be on the rise. It only take one to mess up a program. Why anyone would want buck the flow of things is beyond me. There are definitely a larger percentage of them on the weekends.