had a great morning again out of holland , Ran out to 175 with 5 other boats on my tail :no::P set lines and fished out to 220 fow ended up 18 for 22 all cohos one was 7 lbs , every rod took a fish but the hot set ups were the wire divers back 250 and 245 set on 1 with white slick paddle with pickle sunshine flie and white glow crinckle with pickle sunshine flie these setups took multiple hits. riggers also did pretty good down 75 and 65 . 300 coppers,full cores,and 5 colors of lead. was done by 10:00 with our 15 fish,turned back 3 small fish unharmed.

0407121621a.jpg

0407121402a.jpg

those are jp minis i had left over from the past i do not have a new die yet so we are not selling them , hope to build one this coming winter we do very well on them all season.We do run the larger ones that way to, we call it "old school" cus thats the way we started out running them but found them to be more speed tolerant pulled from the small end. jimmy

I had my own water to fish Jimmy, I just used your boat to break waves!!

Nice Job this morning.... I ran the back of Bens boat tonight and we went 20-30 something, with some nice kings. He can post that when he has time.