Set lines at 8:15 in front of the piers in 35 FOW, south troll, worked out to 40 FOW and lines started popping. Fished the rest of the day between 37 and 60 FOW from the North Pier down to the Seawall, stayed in the dirty water all day. Ended the day 18 for 26 with several nice kings and a couple of smaller kings and 10 coho. What worked? I will upload pics and you can see but he wire dipsey on 3 out 78 and on 3 out 68 took 6 fish, Riggers were set from 12 down to 25, 3 color 2 color and 1 color on the boards, every rod on the boat caught fish. Thanks to Kevin and Mike Leach for spending the day with Mike and Mike on the MC2 I tried to download pic from the gallery to this thread but it didn't work ck my gallery and u can see most of the baits and the hero pics.

Good job Mike! It was good to hear some fish were back in close. I have had my boat home for three weeks but haven't had a chance to work on it. My daughters house in Dexter got hit by that tornado so I have been doing cleanup instead of fishing. I hope to have the boat ready this coming week. If you are in St. Joe and need someone to fish with you just call 269-281-1092 as I just retired and should have plenty of time to fish. Have a great day on the water!!!

Way to put the smack down on them pop's. Did you use any of the those flys that you tied. and if so how did they hold up.

They were about the hottest ticket on the boat, Wire dipsey on 3 back 68 With the 000 red dodger the fireball gold and red fly took 5.