Thanks Calumet Marine

jay d

i just want to say thanks to Frank and his crew at calumet marine.last august we went down to see frank and go for a test ride in a hewescraft. after the test ride we decided it was time to order our dream boat,a 220 Ocean Pro HT/ET with honda power.so the process of researching electronic began.the plan at first was for a 12 in mfd,bb sounder,radar and sat weather.as winter progressed so did the electronics.we ended up with a simrad nse 12 with bsm2 chirp sounder,structure scan,sonic hub and 4g radar.we also added a garmin 7212 with sat weather,tr1 auto pilot on the 9.9 and a ghp 10 on the 225.i had them install 2 garmin vhf raidos .a fish hawk x4 and a depth raider for speed and temp on 2 riggers.for riggers i went with 2 ciscos with extendable booms and 2 of the new traxteks.for lighting i had a ton of leds installed. after fishing the boat in conditions from flat to solid 2 to 4s with a few bigger and a 8 mile run in that nasty chop on the bay i am very happy with my boat. stuffing all the electronics in this boat was no small task.any of the questions i have had derek has been right there to answer for me.

anybody looking for a good quality fishing boat or electronics should talk to these guys.

ps have to thank hewescraft too the 220 is one sweet ride:thumb:

That Hewescraft Is one sweet ride. Nothing speaks louder than a satisfied customer. From what I have seen, Frank and the Calumet Team take customer service to a whole new level. Congrats on the new ride. Them fish don't stand a chance.