DeltaPlex Indoor Racing - 24 March

GLF

This was our last indoor race at the DeltaPlex for the season. We worked hard and our proud of our 2nd place finish.

I am learning to adjust these cars and Hunter is getting better at driving them. We spent the day chasing the track. We went from a tight track and the car bicycling on 2 wheels, to a track with no rubber on it for the heat race, and then back to a track with some rubber on it for the feature. Our last practice he was flat footing it(WOT) all the way around the track. During the heat race he could not keep from spinning out. We did not know there was no more rubber on the track when we came out for our heat race. There are no practices between heat and feature races.

It wasn't until he got passed by the other blue and got mad and that he discovered he could flat foot it again in the feature. He moved back up to 2nd on the last lap.

Now its time to change our car set ups over from indoor racing to outdoor racing. We are opening up the Little Kalamazoo Speedway this Saturday(31 March). On 1 April the track is having a "Try Ride" from 2-5 pm. For $10, kids will be able to hop in a quarter and do some laps on the track. Only one catch.....If your kid does any damages to a car, you have to pay to have the parts replaced.

photo_2_832281.jpg

photo_1_865556.jpg

photo_3.jpg

congradulations, to hunter !!! Did you get a logo on the trailer? MY wife wants to see a pic of the trailer with your logo on it, and is so glad its getting used.

The trailer has been getting lots of use! Pulling it to the Little Kalamazoo Speedway today, tomorrow, and Monday.

I have not put any logos on the trailer. Part of me says put the logo on and the other part says do not put a logo on it. :confused:

But.......I have been looking for a place to make the logos to see what it would cost me. ;)

• 2 weeks later...