Check out this new concept in outboards

Funny thats the main gap light house in Milwaukee and Mitchell Field tower . Looks like they did there testing in Milwaukee's Harbor!

Jim,

Good eye!! This is a family company of an engineer and his dad right here in Wisconsin! Their address is Germantown.

yeah its hard to miss the main gap light house , I have heard that it might be for sale, it has amenities for 7 people . Parking might be a little difficult on windy days. when its foggy you might get a headache too.

have you seen any of the videos of the waves crashing into and over that light house? be hell trying to get into the boat.

I would like to stay there for a week though, as long as I had a safe place for my boat .

have you seen any of the videos of the waves crashing into and over that light house? be hell trying to get into the boat.

I would like to stay there for a week though, as long as I had a safe place for my boat .

I have not seen any of the videos. send or post link of that.

That would be wild to stay out there when a big storm rolled through.

Jim,

Thanks for the link. That looks down right nasty. I have fished out of MLK a few times with my cousin. Correct me if I am wrong here but I am fairly certain that you cannot see over the sea walls, they are 7 or 8' feet out of the water. The waves were just rolling right over them. nice clip!