Walker Service Center in Allegan

I've been trying to get in touch with the service center for a few weeks (have a motor going out on one of the riggers) and haven't been able to get thru. I've left a few messages and haven't got calls back. Anyone worked with them recently? Just wondering if they aren't servicing them anymore from that location and just haven't disconnected the number or what.

Thanks,

Ben

My guess is that Neil is in Florida as he goes every year. He is a great guy but not what you would call a global business man. He will get back with you.

Just might take a couple of weeks. I am going over to his place early next week and I will let you know if he is around. It is on my way home from work and I need to order new riggers for the new boat.

Ben I just had him go through the riggers I bought from nailer and that was about a week ago I picked them up. So yes he is still there. His business is for sale too.

Thats to bad i have liked dealing with neail over the years.

Ben he does keep goofy hours in the off season keep calling and leaving messages and he will get back with you. I do have a couple motors in the basement they aren't the tournament motors tough. Shoot me a pm with your number if your interested. I was going to them for spares but was thinking of putting them on craigs list.

I did try calling him a couple of times today and the line was busy both times. Also, I should note for people looking at riggers, I love my Walkers. The only reason I have the problems is my own fault in that I accidentally hit the up switch while cleaning the boat one night and the rigger was "running" for four days strait.

I've been trying to get in touch with the service center for a few weeks (have a motor going out on one of the riggers) and haven't been able to get thru. I've left a few messages and haven't got calls back. Anyone worked with them recently? Just wondering if they aren't servicing them anymore from that location and just haven't disconnected the number or what.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben, what is wrong with the motor?

Ken,

Per my previous post I had it on for four days and it ran until the battery in the boat was dead (not sure if the clutch was slipping or not). The next trip out the rigger went down fine but stopped after coming up 10 ft. A minute later, it came up another 10 feet and stopped. I had the motor apart a few times trying to fix it and it doesn't start and stop anymore, but it runs really slow. As I said, not a problem with the rigger quality, just abuse.

I have been trying to contact him also. I need two replacement arms for my Lake Masters 2 ft. Long. Wondering if there is another source? Rudey

yes my friend has used this parts center and his prices were really good and service was really quick.

Ged Strazynski

Ludington, Michigan

231-843-7862