WTB 3 4 rod holders

I need to add 3 rod holders to the boat. Does anyone have any extra they would like to see. I hoped to pick some up at the swap meet but the selection was limited.

Dave

I beat you to them, :P I found an older set of big jon's heavy duty for $20 bucks.

I thought I saw a back rail with a few titeloc's & downriggers at Larry's table.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Dave,

What type are you looking for? I have 2 of the Traxstech (then Pursuit sports) lexan multi position we used for dipsy and in-lines, and also 4 of their net holder tubes we used for in-line planer rod holders.

You would need to buy track and install on the gunnel or trolling bd...

Let me know if they would work,

Eric

what do you want them for?? if your looking for diver rod holders and dont find anything on here, you might want to think about the cannon single axes ratcheting rod holders they have at amazon for 69.00 each. i know that is still alot of money. but if you ever use ratcheting holders for divers you,ll be hooked for life. they were down to 60.00 here a couple of weeks ago. but you can set them with one hand, and then if a fish hits you dont have to lean out and pull the rod out. just grab your rod and ratchet the holder to the upright position and than lift the rod straught up out of the holder. and you do need to buy a track for them. but if your just needing something for board rods or something like that, then about anything will work. after i switched to the ratcheting holders for my divers last year i reccomend then for anyone using divers.

i had a couple of old holders i think they were tite lock but im not sure. but to adjust them you had to unscrew this little screw and then put the holder where you wanted it and screw the little screw back in, and the end of the screw went into a little hole. if i can find them when i get back home, and can find all the parts, i,ll just give them to you if you,ll pay the shipping. but now i havent seen them for awhile. they were out in the pole barn, but somebody went through the pole barn awhile back and took batteries and anythingh they could find made of copper or aluminum. so they could be gone. i think they were made of aluminum. i,ll let you know in a few days. im going home sat or sun. if you want me to look for them just send me a pm.

sherman