GL Outdoors

Don't know much about them but I checked out their website. One red flag I saw was no names or street addresses listed in the contact us or about us part of their website. Kind of scary dealing with a store you don't know where it is or who owns them. Legitimate contact info and a street address are 2 key things I look for when buying over the web.

I have used them many times over the years with no issues.They also answer all thier emails. Before xmas I got en email with a discount code for 20% off everything in their store except downriggers and electronics and in Febuary I got a 10% off. A tom mik flies 20% off was great.

I bought some things from GLoutdoors a month ago or so and the paypal payment went to Shane Ruboyianes. I believe he's affiliated with the Dreamweaver crowd.

Shane owns Dreamweaver. the guy that came down to the marina wasn't shane. It was about 6 years ago and i dont remember the guys name that came to my buddy boat.

I see that Calumet Marine has the X4 and is one of the lowest prices.

Thanks for everyone's input. Very helpful !

If you could do one more favor and help talk my wife into letting me purchase the X4, that would be greatly appreciated ! :help:

You dont have to talk me into it' date=' I'm sold... It's the wifey that needs to understand that this is a tool of the trade and no fisherman should go without!!! :grin:[/quote']

I feel your pain!!! My wife is almost there. I had to bust my hump this winter cutting wood to have the coin to pay for one.

Now.....she wants me to find a "deal".