jimcr

Had some art work done to match the name I have picked out for my boat and I am looking for a little feed back .

Do you like it ? funny?

What do you think?

I know that The colors didn't' come over correctly though.

I think it was the compression on the file.

woofnfishsmallwithlettersstd.jpg

i personaly think it looks awesome. do you have someone in mind to do the work on your boat?? are you going to have it painted or the stick on type??

i had a boat named outlaw many years back. i had a friend of mine that was an artist draw me a cowboy with a rod and reel in each hand, but i never did follow through with it.

sherman

I have 2 aspiring artists here but I had asked a year ago and it never did get done, I found a company that I bought some art work before do it and they were very reasonable.

I could do it my self but I am thinking about having it done on clear vinyl and I will do the lettering . I am also having it screen printed for t-shirts and we will do the embroidery in house.

The whole process is kind of a test to see how well it all comes out . If it works out we will be offering it to others.

It was an adventure getting the art work company to understand with out talking on the phone. But once they had all the info it happened real quick.

Jim' date='

what is the woof part mean??? If you dont mind me asking.[/quote']

The Woof part is actually my last name (Wolfe) A play on words.

A wolf in fish , or wolf eating fish .

Edited by jimcr
more

The Woof part is actually my last name (Wolfe) A play on words.

A wolf in fish , or wolf eating fish .

So maybe it should have been "Wolf-N-Fish" or "Wolfe-N-Fish"? I am familiar with the slang of wolfin' down food but when I first read this, didn't think about "woof" vs. "wolf". Not sure which way is best. Now that I know your name is involved, I'd vote for the Wolfe-N-Fish. It takes it to a personal level and the graphic gets the meaning across. That said, whatever works for you. The concept is awesome.

i got the wolf thing right off the bat, now if you hadnt added the graphics i wouldnt have got it. but that wolf chowing down on that fish just says it all for me. and i cant really say i like it better with or without the blood. they both look awesome to me. i just look forward to seeing the boat in all her glory,LOL.

sherman