Spoon Paint?

You will have a lot of fun doing it. I bought one of TJ's Tackle powder paint kits at the Novi show last month. What sold me was a spoon he showed me that was painted and then he bent it several times to where the spoon almost broke yet the paint did not peel away or break off. The picture below is a few I have experimented with, excuse the poor picture quality. On another note, if you air brush is for liquid paints I am not sure it will work with the dry powder paints as the nozzle on the powder airbrush is bigger. The nice thing is it runs off a fish tank air pump.

011.jpg

Nice looking spoons :thumb: the kit i ordered off ebay is a compressor and 3 guns i,m not sure if they will spray powder yet i havnt even got it, its still on its way. If not i,ll buy a powder gun when i order the powder paint they have some really cool looking powder paints out there i want to play with

what brand powder paint have you been using? also have you tryed any of the glo powders?

Here is the one i purchased http://www.ebay.com/itm/200708322012?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Nice looking kit you ordered. I have looked at several on ebay before but hadn't ordered one yet. Do want to get one for the liquid paints. The paints I got were also from TJ's but the paint is from CS Coatings, I think they are a major supplier of powder paints. Take a look at tjaystackle.com they have a how to section on there complete with videos. I got the spoon color assortment and also got the super glow white. I haven't used the glow yet, that will be my next batch. So far I am loving it.

I,m ordering some of the pro-tec powders, i still want some "wet paint" for playing with on spoons as well. my girlfriend is an awesome artist so i'm going to have her shoot some stuff on blanks and not sure how fine you can get with powders yet i know fish prob dont care but i want some lures that catch fish and look good doing it :grin: