Had a rare day off from church, actually my first in over three years. Went to the blue water chapel at St. Joe except the water wasn't blue and it was cold.

Sister boat ended up 6/6 with 5 coho and a small king. All we could manage was one 11" coho had we not been looking at the board when it hit - probably would have missed it as it was barely hooked.

Skipped past the launch and trolled a flat I know, ended up making one short pass and got an 8# hen steelie, a 9# hen laker, and lost a smaller steelie. So after four hours on the lake in the cold we get in the shelter of the river and hook up three fish in 20 minutes. Weird.

Fun day to be on the lake. Not every winter you can get out "twice" in February - I've had Augusts where I haven't been able to get out twice.

Had a rare day off from church, actually my first in over three years. Went to the blue water chapel at St. Joe except the water wasn't blue and it was cold.

Sister boat ended up 6/6 with 5 coho and a small king. All we could manage was one 11" coho had we not been looking at the board when it hit - probably would have missed it as it was barely hooked.

Skipped past the launch and trolled a flat I know, ended up making one short pass and got an 8# hen steelie, a 9# hen laker, and lost a smaller steelie. So after four hours on the lake in the cold we get in the shelter of the river and hook up three fish in 20 minutes. Weird.

Fun day to be on the lake. Not every winter you can get out "twice" in February - I've had Augusts where I haven't been able to get out twice.

you had the lund that also used the wall to load up correct? i was there we missed our only hit.

Well done Kevin!

Good job! What was your sister boat doing to make them more productive?