Radar arche's ???

I am looking to add an arch to my boat. Mostley for rod storage. I am looking at one called uni-arch made by fish on sport's from interlochen mi. Just wondering if anybody has one or has any information on performance of this ????? Don't have money to have one maid, any help or suggestion's will be appreciated !!!!! Thank you very much, come on spring!!!!!!

Check with Bob Keitzman (Geteway on several boards) in Bay City. He builds/fabricates some of the nicest custom arches I have seen, and he is very competitive price wise as well. Sorry, don't have his number handy, maybe someone will help out here.

• 3 weeks later...

Feast or famine,

So sorry, I did not catch your post again until last night. Sorry it took me a bit to respond.

Here are my pictures of the Atlantic towers arch in a box. I chose the "fishing arch." It has worked well for me. It hinges down, so I can clear my pole barn door. It really is quite slick.

They sell for around $1300-1500 depending on accessories, as I recall. You can go to atlantictowers.com for details. Look for the "fishing arch."

I can send more pics if you need.

I'll send you a PM.

Scott

feb_2009_011.jpg

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/gallery/files/2/6/0/4/feb_2009_010.jpg' alt='feb_2009_010.jpg'>

feb_2009_008.jpg