well i fished the last 2 mornings for a couple hours each day with only one fish but the good news is that i watched boats both days do very well on bobbers fishing center run as the water drops the fish are moving towards the center of the river making it harder from shore but to high to wade but there are some fish around the east wall and the post office wall spring is on the way so it wount be long and the drags will be screaming

Welcome Brian.

You can catch steelhead upstream of the dam in a boat. Look for the deeper holes and the mouths of creeks dropping into the river. Spawn bags about 2' below a egg sinker work good, Casting Cleo's or Hot N Tots also works. Once it gets a bit warmer night crawlers are a killer on them in the river. I usually fish night crawlers on a floating jig head.

yes you can ive been getting a few each trip just look for slow moving holes the mouth of the rogue has been hit or miss try a little above it and a little above it plus up stream from the bridge about a mile there are some power lines east side of river has been good some nice holes i have been using spawn behind wobbles glows or spin and glows sitting on the bottom iusally sit for about 10 to 15 minutes then drop back a little also back trolling from the mouth of the rogue to the golf course has worked on days hope this helps

Thanks guys! Hey mike u find letting me ride along with u once? Or I got a 18 6 ft Grumman with a 90 horse we could use either way I wouldn't mind some hands on teaching. Ill buy gas and lunch I live off fuller and three mile and don't work til 230 pm so let me know thanks again

Thanks guys! Hey mike u mind letting me ride along with u once? Or I got a 18 6 ft Grumman with a 90 horse we could use either way I wouldn't mind some hands on teaching. Ill buy gas and lunch I live off fuller and three mile and don't work til 230 pm so let me know thanks again