How do you keep track of your uv spoons?

jimcr

Ok I have bought a fair amount of UV spoons , now how do I keep track of them. For glows its very easy , but UV how do you identify the UV spoons . I should have put a little UV on the back but is there a way to do it with out?

Dreamweaver has red hooks on their UV spoons other wise black sharpie.

Just a note on the UV flash light, I'm a little Leary of using that to judge. My yellow electrical connectors shine just as bright as my UV spoons with the light. I doubt west marine has UV coated electrical connectors, but I could be wrong

True UV topcoat has a little bit of small blue flake, can't miss it. Be careful, just because it looks floresent under a UV light does not make it UV. My sister and brother in law are chemical engineers and use testing equipment for UV reflectiveness in the medical engineering field, interesting when you test other peoples lures to see what the data is. Some good, some not so good.

I keep all my UV in one box, all my glow (nitro, moonshine, etc) in one box, and all the normal stuff in another box. OK I have like 20 boxes, but I try to keep them seperate.

If you really must know I am dillusional when it comes to organizing.

I actually have a box for "taped" spoons, a box for spoons with dots, a box for spoons with ladder backs, and of course each box is only one size (mini, normal, mags).

I've got a sickness.

I keep all my UV in one box' date=' all my glow (nitro, moonshine, etc) in one box, and all the normal stuff in another box. OK I have like 20 boxes, but I try to keep them seperate.

If you really must know I am dillusional when it comes to organizing.

I actually have a box for "taped" spoons, a box for spoons with dots, a box for spoons with ladder backs, and of course each box is only one size (mini, normal, mags).

I've got a sickness.[/quote']

its called fishing addiction,LOL.

sherman