1987 Crestliner Sabre 225 for sale.

Bobbys Toy

I am selling my boat, Bobby’s Toy, a 1987 Crestliner Sabre 225. I am the original owner, took delivery on it in May of 1987. The boat has been a work in process since I have owned it and features many extras and has been completely refurbished over the last 4 years. The boat was repowered in 2006 with a 4.3L Mercruiser V6 engine with 205 HP. The engine had 80 hours on it when installed and now has around 750 hours. This was a professional install done by Michigan Marine Gear in St Clare Shores. The boat was completed stripped to bare metal and repainted in 2007 by D&R Marine in Caseville MI. The boat features an Atlantic Towers Soft Top with full canvass enclosure. The following equipment goes with the boat:

Raymarine DS500X Digital fishfinder

Raymarine 320 Chart plotter

Raymarine Sport pilot Plus Autopilot

Icom ICM-422 marine radio

840 fish Hawk

Hydraulic Beaver Troll

Bennet Trim Tabs

Dual batteries with Perko switch

Compass

Porta Potty

4 Walker Tournament II electric downriggers

6 Bert adjustable rod holders mounted in Bert’s tracks

3 Tight Loc rod holders across back

4 place tournament rod holders on engine cover

Custom interior with a ton of tackle storage options, new floor covered in vinyl in 2005.

Anchor

Spare Prop

Fire distinguisher

42 Gallon Fuel Tank

Heavy Duty Easy Loader tandem axle trailer with spare, new tires 2011, electric winch with trailer mounted battery, led lights and newer brake system.

This boat is economical to run, burns approx one gallon per hour trolling. The engine has been professionally serviced since install. Boat is always stored indoors during the winter and under a tarp during the summer months. Looks and runs like new.

This is a true fish catching machine. I am selling my boat as I am planning on moving up to a larger boat.

I have purchased a new boat and this one will be traded in. The dealer has offered me $10,500.00 plus I keep my riggers and rod holders with tracks. I am willing to sell it to anyone at this site for the same deal. If you want the riggers and rod holders with tracks I will need $12,000.00.

back_togther_1.jpg

finished_repaint_1.jpg

bobbys_toy_2001.jpg

Bob Jones

[email protected]

734-751-1767

Edited by Nailer
Added pictures.

• 2 months later...